WHY STUDY IN CANADA
Canada is quick getting to be a standout amongst the most favored investigation abroad goal among International understudies.
The nation draws in a huge number of understudies each year chiefly due to the remarkable training framework, inviting nature of the general population, laid-back nature, interesting mix of societies, loosening up air, and elevated requirement of living accessible there. Remote Education in Canada for Indian understudies is commonly considered as brilliant open door since understudies get the best courses as indicated by their point, intrigue and profession goals, out of several different specializations given by the incredibly famous Canada colleges. The country’s elevated expectation of lessons, propelled offices, unparalleled understudies introduction, and commendable way of life settles on it a conspicuous decision for worldwide understudies to consider in Canada. In the wake of finishing the examinations, understudies can without much of a stretch find a new line of work, because of the wonderful notoriety of the Canada instruction framework everywhere throughout the world.
1. World-class education
For an all around inadequately populated nation with a moderately modest number of colleges, lodging 8 out of the main 100 colleges on the planet is a serious accomplishment. Canada colleges consistently highlight in worldwide rankings like QS World University Rankings, Times Higher Education Rankings, and the Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities. With such solid qualifications, today, Canada is the third most well known examination goal for global understudies on the planet behind just the US and the UK.
2.Great diversity in course options
With more than 22,000 amazing courses and projects on offer in as much as 1,100 establishments, ponder in Canada is an incredible decision for you—regardless of whether you need to be educated by the best or embrace your own exploration.
3.Universally recognised degrees
Degrees from Canada colleges are perceived by colleges and businesses everywhere throughout the world. It isn’t astonishing to realize that there are presently over 2.5 million universal understudies everywhere throughout the world who have considered in Canada. A portion of these understudies are among the world’s best personalities. Did you realize that Canada has delivered 15 Nobel laureates?
4.Part Time Work Right
You can work low maintenance while contemplating, which would enable you to balance a portion of your living expenses. Worldwide understudies are permitted to work for as long as 20 hours/40 Hours for every fortnight seven days during semesters and full-time during the college occasions. Canada’s lowest pay permitted by law is AU$ 18 every hour. While concentrating in Canada numerous worldwide understudies look for some kind of employment in segments, for example, friendliness and retail. These occupations frequently have adaptable working hours to maintain a strategic distance from a conflict with classes.
EDUCATION IN CANADA
Tertiary instruction in Canada comprisesof advanced education (colleges), and professional instruction and preparing foundations [vocational training and preparing (VET) and specialized and further training (TAFE) colleges]. Classes are for the most part led in enormous gathering addresses and little gathering instructional exercises.
The nation has a brought together arrangement of capabilities, surely understood as the Canada Qualification Framework (AQF), which is controlled by the Canada Government. It brings together and guarantees the quality offered at various dimensions of instruction in Canada. Canada schools, colleges, and organizations are connected the country over and furthermore connected all inclusive. Accordingly understudies can move effectively starting with one dimension of concentrate then onto the next after effectively finishing the dimension, and starting with one foundation then onto the next, as long understudy visa prerequisites are fulfilled by the understudy. Following are the Canada Qualifications Framework (AQF) dimensions of capabilities allowed by Canada organizations for advanced education:
VET Education or Diploma Course (Year 1- leading to Degree – Bachelors direct into 2nd Year)
- Associate Degree
- Advanced Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor Degree (honours)
- Master’s Degree (extended)
- Master’s Degree (coursework)
- Master’s Degree (research)
Vocational and Technical Schools
Canada offers Vocational and Technical examinations known asTAFE and VET through different organizations. These foundations offer short courses, endorsement courses, confirmations, and propelled certificates. These courses are intended to give preparing to understudies in a specific livelihood or help them to get out into the work place.
Canada has altogether 43 colleges, out of them, 40 colleges are state funded colleges, 2 are worldwide colleges, and 1is private college. The nation has probably the most esteemed and high positioning colleges of the world. According to the most recent the QS World University Rankings, 35 Canada colleges are positioned among the world’s best 500 colleges’ rundown and 6 are positioned among the world’s main 100.
TOP COURSES TO STUDY IN CANADA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Canada colleges offer a wide scope of courses and projects according to the field of enthusiasm of the understudies. Regardless of whether it’s an undergrad or postgraduate program an understudy needs to take a crack at, there are various alternatives on one’s platter. Canada is especially known for sociologies, the executives and regular sciences degrees.
Different degree courses to study overseas in Canada universities:
- Arts and design: Literature, History, Psychology, Foreign Language Studies, Communications, Philosophy, Public Relations
- Education: Education Studies, Special Education, Accountancy Teaching
- Engineering and technology: Chemical, Automotive, Civil, Telecommunications, Mechanical, Aeronautical, Mining, Environmental, Electrical, Electronics, Structural, Industrial, General Engineering, Computer, Mechatronics
- Hospitality and Tourism: Hotel Management, Commercial Cookery, Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Computing : Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Based Information System
- Health sciences: :Nursing, Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Veterinary Science, Environmental Health, Public Health, Personal and Family Health Care, Pharmacy,
- Science: Pharmacology, Environmental Science, Chemistry
- Visual and Performing Arts: Art, Fashion Design, Music, Crafts, Performing Arts,Graphic Arts
- Agriculture : Agriculture science, Forestry, Horticulture, Biotechnology
- Law and Business Administration: Economics, HR, Accounting, Commerce, Marketing, Management, Administration.
STUDY ABROAD IN CANADA: WHEN AND HOW TO APPLY
Applications for abroad instruction in Canada Universities are acknowledged all-round the year. Most colleges acknowledge new understudies in two admissions in every scholarly session, which for the most part in February and July or November, with slight varieties as indicated by a college’s scholastic schedule.
Be that as it may, it is smarter to apply as right on time as conceivable in light of the fact that visa procedures may take up takes 1 Day – multi week turnaround time. On the off chance that you wish to start your investigations in Canada for February admission, you should plan to have your application finished and presented by mid-November/late-December, contingent upon the foundation. On the off chance that you are focusing on the July consumption, you should finish your application by May.
Canada academic intakes:
- Foundation courses: Duration is 1 year and intake is in February (depends on the university).
- Vocational Education and Training courses: Duration is 6 Month-1year and intake are in Jan, May, June, Oct, TAFE Institutions
- Undergraduate courses: Duration is 3 years (4 years for honours degree) and intake is in Feb, July and November, (depends on the university).
- Postgraduate/Masters courses: Duration is 1-2 years and intake is in March (depends on the university) Feb, July and November.
- Doctoral degrees: Duration is 3-4 years and round the year intake as the supervisor or the project demands.
The general criteria for applications in Canada universities are mentioned below:
English language proficiency: All candidates are required to take a perceived English language capability test.IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score is commonly considered by Canada Universities/foundations.
- For undergraduate programmes, a minimum IELTS Band score of 6 with no less than 6.0 in each section is required and for post-graduate programmes a minimum IELTS Band score of 6.5 with no less than 6 in each section is required.
Undergraduate study in Canada
- High-school certificate or Year 12 of school education
- Academic scores with a minimum 60 % or above in class XII
- Mathematics in class XII as prerequisite(for some sciences and technology courses)
Postgraduate study in Canada
- Recognised undergraduate certificate or 15 years of education
- Strong academic background
- Relevant work experience (some universities require this for MBA programmes)
Following is the list of documents required for applying to universities:
- Higher Senior Secondary and Senior Secondary school Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport Copy
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score (whichever applicable)
- Statement of purpose
- Portfolio of work (for courses in art, design, etc.)
The Canada Universities usually take around 2 days to 4 weeks to respond or to process student’s application. Students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
STUDENT LIFE IN CANADA
Canada is notable for its worldwide and safe condition in which understudies can learn and travel.
Safety for International students studying in Canada
Canada is one of the most secure nations on the planet for worldwide understudies and has a similarly low wrongdoing rate. In many spots, paths are perfect, open and sufficiently bright around evening time. The recurrence of burglary and ambush in Canada is moderately low, and there are exacting enemy of weapon and hostile to sedate laws. Canada Universities have an understudy bolster cell that guarantees and shields interests of global understudies. They help and backing in settling scholastic or managerial complaints, give therapeutic help and other understudy welfare bolsters.
Opening up a world of opportunity.
Our expertise can help you get ready for IELTS wherever you are in the world.
“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue.”
DUSTIN A. MORGAN
( Canada Students Visa )