Spouse and Child Visa
Dependents can travel to and reside in countries like australia , canada etc.
Spouse and child visa allows the family members of a citizen or permanent resident in a foreign country to join and stay with him/her in the foreign land. The family immigration norms vary from country to country. Benefits of spouse and child visa also differ from country to country.
Dependents can travel for:
Family Reunion for Children.
Family Reunion for Spouses .
To get married or to enter a registered partnership.
Beside valid passport, the other documents required are:
- Declaration on True and Complete Information
- Consent Letter from both parents regarding child’s move to any country like australia for dependent children
- Proof of Reason for Parent/Spouse’s Stay in for ex: Australia
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate of both in visa application
- Certificate of Marriage Ability & Birth certificate of dependent if planning to marry in country like australia or canada
- Informal Invitation Letter from your spouse
Visa Fee & Processing Time
The Visa Fee for the applicable visa type is listed in the table below. The fee mentioned is applicable per applicant.
For children: take an example of eurpoe
- 60 Euros (Above 12 Years)
- 35 Euros (For Children between 6-12 Years of age)
- No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age
- 60 Euros
Long term visa (including Student, employment, training or internship)
- For children: 30 Euros
- For adult: 60 Euros